so i really didn’t fall off the face of the planet, really. i just got busy with work and as i tend to do, well, fell off the face of the communications planet. which i always find slightly ironic considering i have two degrees in communication.
not any fun interesting facts with me per se so but there is a lot of randomness. so i’m going to do what i always taught my students: just write. doesn’t matter what. just write.
- my friend mere found out she’s having a baby boy! yay! he’ll be welcomed by a big sis later this summer/early fall
- that tree in the backyard? yup, still there. we agreed to have someone remove it for us yesterday.
- our trip to barbardos? well, we’ve already booked air but it looks like my work may throw a wrench in our plans. this could actually be a good thing and i’ll share details when this pans out.
- chloe turns 5 tomorrow. we’re celebrating with a steak dinner and i’m going to take her to petsmart to pick out a treat and new toy.
- we joined a gym. we tried la fitness and well, it just wasn’t going to motivate me to go. i really, really like this gym. i can catch up on all my tv while trying to get in shape.
- it’s snowing in atlanta today. like really snowing. and i don’t like it one bit. anyone else feel like this has been the longest winter in history?
- this year is shaping up to be a super-duper busy travel year. i’m not sure how i feel about this. enjoy it while i can. off to vancouver for a week this saturday. just in time to miss the olympics. grumble, grumble.
- speaking of olympics, i’m now in a small state of depression now that they’re over. i love the olympics.